Detroit Lakes Public Schools E-Learning Plan for Students K-5
- Teachers will send E-Learning Day materials and instructions home in advance. (Lessons will provide students choice about which activities to complete and how to demonstrate learning.)
- Students and parents can contact teachers during school hours by SeeSaw or email for questions.
- Teachers will check and respond to email and voicemail during school hours to address student and parent questions.
Student and Parent/Guardian’s Role in E-Learning Day:
- Parents will have the teacher’s contact information and communicate if questions arise or the student needs assistance.
- Parents will review the instructions for E-Learning sent home from the teacher.
- For attendance purposes, e-learning activities must be completed and paper returned to school or a picture uploaded to Seesaw.